Monday, July 12, 2010

Update Delay!


I'm sad to say that this week's update will be delayed a couple of days. My schedule is overwhelmed at the moment. And although I have 4 updates planned out, I have not had time to sit and get them down. Hopefully, I will be up and running at the earliest tomorrow night. I have 2, maybe 3 movie reviews and 2 debut features for the spotlight series coming up. But with a full work schedule and 3 kids out of school for the summer, well, all work and no play make Jack a dull boy (and the kids stir crazy). Thanks for the support. And please spread the word about Working Title.

Also I am looking for someone who may want to be a writer for reviews or such. If you watch a lot of flix and you are interested drop me a line at michaelwhetzel@gmail.com. I'll let you know what I am looking for. No pay, just for the love of movies.

Peace,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment